Monday 11 December 2017

Adult Humour Has Returned

The greatest free adult jokes website is back.
http://www.myfreejokes.co.uk/index.html
When I closed me website about 5 years ago I never thought I would bring it back to life, but here it is alive and kicking.
The site was running for around 10 years and received around 1000 new visitors each week.
The site was always page one on Google for the search term FREE ADULT JOKES but now after being away for such a long time it is only ranking around page 12 but this is expected from a website that has been off line for such a long time.
Now that the website is up and running again I will have a lot of work to do just to get it ranking again. I now have a bit more time on my hands as I have closed my business and can dedicate some time to the free jokes website.
As well as all the old jokes from the original site I will be adding more free adult jokes, funny pictures, funny road signs, quick jokes, long jokes, blonde & redneck jokes and just about everything you can think of.
Please go and have a look see what you think is all free and you can use any of the Jokes on the site.

No comments: